DO YOU LOVE TO GROW THINGS? AND DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH TOP-TUNING E-COM AND MARKETING SETUPS FOR AMBITIOUS D2C BRANDS?
IF SO, WE MIGHT JUST HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO OFFER YOU TONS OF FREEDOM, FUN AND CHALLENGES WITH BEING IN CHARGE OF LEADING THE (ONLINE) GROWTH JOURNEY OF LARSEN & ERIKSEN.
The Position: CMO / Partner
Through the past few years, we have developed a unique brand universe that has been endorsed by the likes of MoMA, Tate Modern, The New York Times and Highsnobiety.
Now, we need help to make this brand universe come to commercial life by establishing a world-class marketing setup. This is where we need you and your visions.
With 24/7 support from the founding partners (and the rest of our awesome team), you will get to be in charge of optimising and - most likely - redefining the e-com and marketing setup of LARSEN & ERIKSEN.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow LARSEN & ERIKSEN to a complete new commercial level in close collaboration with the founding partners and the rest of the team
- Take responsibility for the overall international marketing strategy
- Plan, develop and manage the trading, seasonal and promotional campaigns and ensure that they represent the brand effectively
- Develop a strong organisation of digital experts by monitoring and providing assistance to the founding partners
- Build the amount of traffic to the website and ensure a world-class customer journey with underlying efficient conversion funnels
- Create cutting-edge CRM and Social Media strategies which will differentiate LARSEN & ERIKSEN from its competitors
- Proven experience within a similar role is vital
- Experience within the design/lifestyle/fashion industry is preferred
- Relentless drive towards exceeding goals by experimenting and challenging status quo
- Data-savyy and confident in reporting on performance and providing key business insights through digital tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience managing budgets, PPC and SEO functions as well as affiliates and Social Media
- Visionary, supportive, encouraging, down-to-earth, and other - in our minds - important skills when being a good leader (and a good friend)
THE POSITION IS FULL-TIME, AND THE COMPENSATION WILL BE BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCES AND FUTURE RESULTS.
LARSEN & ERIKSEN
LARSEN & ERIKSEN is an independent and fully CO2 neutral design studio influenced by the aesthetic impulses of Copenhagen.
With a deepfelt respect for our Scandinavian design roots - balanced with an ambition to do what we think is right - we advocate for a diverse and democratic future where good design is accessible to everyone.
Our customers rate us 4.9 on Trustpilot, we work with a curated selection of the world's top-tier institutions and brands within design and lifestyle, and we have more than 100 retailers spread across more than 20 countries.
We are a small, dedicated team offering an informal, energetic and open-minded atmosphere at our studio located in a cozy backhouse at Gammel Kongevej (and at our flagship store located in the heart of inner Copenhagen).
Our working environment is highly ambitious but 200% down-to-earth, and we firmly believe that the best results arise from having flexibility, fun and ownership.
Feel free to reach out with any curiosity or question you might have. We will be looking very much forward to hearing from you.
+45 29 85 22 85 / email@example.com